Skip to content
Item added to cart.
View cart and check out
Liquid Patina - Crystal Clear Chandelier
Default Title - $18.95 USD
Add to Cart
A beautiful low sheen durable brush on finish, the look of wax without all the work.
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
3. Use as glue and sealer for decoupage projects.
4. Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!
TRANSFER GEL & TOP COAT +
Use liquid patina instead of wax for a simple, durable finish for indoors & outside!
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh